Who are we?
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller of our Sites is Domino's Pizza Gibraltar (“we”, “us” or “our”) of Imperial House, 7 Catalan Bay Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
What information do we collect?
When you visit our Sites, we may collect:
- information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type and version and anonymous information collected from cookies when you are browsing our Sites to help us understand how to improve our Sites and services to you; and
- personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address as provided by you when you register with us or place an order with us and enter your payment card details.
Once you register or place an order (even if you do not register with us) on our Sites, we know who you are and are able to link the information we collect about your computer activities to you.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information for all sorts of reasons. The main reason we use this information is to provide you with a great product, outrageously good service, value for money and to tell you about our products and services. We also use the information:
- for processing your order and answering your queries;
- for product development;
- for statistical, market research, testing and survey purposes to administer our Sites and for internal operations;
- to improve our Sites and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to notify you about changes to our Sites or the services provided by the Domino's Pizza Gibraltar;
- to carry out data matching with third parties such as Google in order to send you targeted advertising;
- to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to provide you with information and products or services we feel may interest you (where you have not otherwise opted-out of direct marketing). For more on this please see our Direct Marketing Policy.
We also engage third party payment processors to process the payment of your online order. These third party processors may store your payment card details, if you want them to, to speed up your transaction time. If you do not want to take advantage of this, please do not select this function.
We may retain copies of any correspondence you send us and we will keep your registration and order details.
Who do we share this information with?
We may share your personal information with selected third parties performing services on our behalf (such as, for example, direct marketing agents) who will only use the information to provide services that we have requested.
The types of functions that companies engaged by Domino's typically carry out include assisting us to more effectively fulfill orders; managing and conducting marketing; providing technical assistance and support and supporting marketing activities. However, those companies will only be permitted to use your personal information for the purpose of performing that particular function strictly in accordance with our instructions and not for any other purpose.
We may also share some of your personal information with certain third party companies for analytical purposes. The reason for doing so is that it allows us to understand your purchasing options and therefore allows us to, where appropriate, send you generic marketing offers which may be of most relevance to you.
In some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court or the police or other legal or regulatory enforcement agency has asked us for it.
We require all third parties that we work with to treat your personal information as confidential and to fully comply with all applicable Gibraltar data protection and consumer legislation.
Phishing is the name given to attempts to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. "Phishers" use fake or "spoof" emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details, such as credit card numbers, user names and passwords.
If you do receive such an email or are asked for your password by anyone claiming to work for us, please report the incident to us in writing at Domino's Head Office, Imperial House, 7 Catalan Bay Road, Gibraltar GX11 1AA.
How to contact us